Saturday, February 25, 2017

Traditional Australian Nail Game


I found the game luckily after the players have insisted to me to play in Vienna ... I don't know what the real name of the game is but i will be happy if someone tell me the name of the game.

The game is basically quite simple but hard to play ... There are many stuck nails on the log for the players. The players are trying to hit the nail with the thin part of the hammer in turn... The person who banged the nail first wins the game. Every player has the right to try it once in each round.

I have enjoyed playing it, if you come in, definitely play ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travelling In Iran

We have been traveled 15 days long in Iran and visited 4 cities. We realized that Iran is not a dangerous like shown in TV. Fi...